Do you want to help shape important accounting processes? As part of our Finance & Controlling team, you will be the contact person for accounts receivable and accounts payable. You are responsible for a variety of tasks in accounting - support us in closing activities and process optimization.
Strengthen our Finance & Controlling team as soon as possible in Siegen, full-time and permanent. If you are passionate about technology and mobility in addition to business topics, then become part of the INVERS Family. Together, we make mobility shareable.
- You take care of the maintenance of accounts receivable and accounts payable and coordinate internally as well as externally
- You will work your way into our outgoing invoice process and transfer the postings from the ERP system to DATEV on a daily basis
- You check incoming invoices and credit notes and are responsible for the release as well as the account assignment, posting and payment of the vouchers
- You process incoming reminders and support our regular dunning run
- You take care of the bank statements and other payment transactions
- You are responsible for expense reimbursements and travel expense reports
- You support closing operations as well as the regular review and optimization of existing processes
- You have completed a commercial/tax apprenticeship or a degree in business administration
- You have at least two years of professional experience in financial accounting (ideally you already have experience in asset accounting)
- You are proficient in the use of common MS Office products and have advanced knowledge of DATEV (Accounting Office)
- You are characterized by systematic thinking and a conscientious, independent way of working and have good judgment skills
- You work on your own responsibility and also like to be a committed member of the team
- You have very good skills in written and spoken German, and good skills in written and spoken English
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and look forward to your application. Regardless of your gender, background, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age or disability.
- Work for the inventor and the most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Our modern tech stack that contains notebooks as well as a smartphone of choice for your private usage
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your digital application through our website. Please provide us with your CV along with any other relevant documents (ideally as a PDF file). Additionally, please also let us know your salary expectations and the date which you would like to start.
Your personal contact for this position is Hannah.