Do you feel like taking care of all commercial customer issues? As part of our Customer Service team, you are the contact person for our international customers and work closely with Sales, Supply Chain and other departments. As a team, we work together to provide our customers with comprehensive and innovative customer service.
Join our Customer Service team in Siegen as soon as possible, full-time and permanent. If you are passionate about technology and mobility in addition to business topics, then become part of the INVERS Family. Together, we make mobility shareable.
- You take responsibility and act as a contact person for our international customers - via ticket, teams or telephone
- You coordinate the worldwide disposition of our products and services
- You support our sales team, which is in first contact with our customers
- You find independent solutions for customer concerns or work out a solution together with other departments
- You are actively involved in ensuring availability for our customers and continuously improving our service quality
- You scrutinize current processes and provide impulses for continuous further development
- An independent way of working with high demands on your own work results is important to you
- You are flexible, reliable and committed
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship
- Ideally, you have already gained some professional experience in customer service
- You are a team player and communication professional - in German as well as in English
- A high level of service and customer orientation is important to you
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and look forward to your application. Regardless of your gender, background, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age or disability.
- Work for the inventor and the most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Our modern tech stack that contains notebooks as well as a smartphone of choice for your private usage
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your digital application through our website. Please provide us with your CV along with any other relevant documents (ideally as a PDF file). Additionally, please also let us know your salary expectations and the date which you would like to start.
Your personal contact for this position is Hannah.