Here at INVERS, we invented the concept of automated vehicle sharing. Today, we offer hardware and software solutions for operators of shared-mobility services which they can use to introduce, operate and expand their mobility offers. We are an independent and reliable partner for offers such as car sharing, scooter sharing, ride pooling and car rental. Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are used in more than 50 countries around the globe with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce and Emmy.
- You are responsible for the creation and commenting of monthly reports as well as ad hoc analyses
- You develop new reports for the controlling and reporting departments
- You investigate the origins of our data, taking an in-depth look at business processes and introducing the collection of new data fields as needed
- You support us in the expansion and optimisation of our structures and reporting processes (data warehouse, ETL processes, BI tools)
- You take part in further and new developments in the areas of cost accounting, budgeting and deviation analysis
- You support the creation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- You collaborate in the daily activities of the accounting and controlling departments
- You have completed an apprenticeship in the commercial/tax field or a degree in business with a focus on finance/accounting
- You have several years of relevant professional experience
- You work proficiently with the most common MS Office products (in particular Excel) and have (project) experience with bookkeeping and ERP systems
- You already have some experience with SaaS or IoT products
- You recognise correlations quickly and work in a structured, reliable and independent way
- You have very good skills in written and spoken German, and good skills in written and spoken English
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or disability.
- Work with the inventor and the most successful provider of shared mobility technology!
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your digital application. Please include your CV and any other relevant documents (ideally as one PDF file) along with your salary expectations and desired starting date.
Your contact person for this position is Hannah Born.