Here at INVERS, we invented the concept of automated vehicle sharing. Today, we offer hardware and software solutions for operators of shared-mobility services which they can use to introduce, operate and expand their mobility offers. We are an independent and reliable partner for offers such as car sharing, scooter sharing, ride pooling and car rental. Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are used in more than 50 countries around the globe with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce and Emmy.
As a pioneer and market leader, we are experiencing above-average growth and are looking for staff members to join our software development team as soon as possible at our location in Cologne or our headquarters in Siegen (Netphen).
As a Front-end Developer, your skills make a valuable contribution to our work in the area of web interfaces
- You will use the latest technologies for the development of innovative user interfaces
- You will also be responsible for the optimisation of usability in existing systems
- You attend to the evaluation and selection of new technologies for our future projects
- You assist with the familiarisation of new colleagues with their tasks in our front-end department
- You can draw on several years (two or more) of working experience in a front-end framework such as Angular, React or Vue.js
- You work routinely with JSON-based interfaces (REST APIs)
- You possess basic experience with TypeScript & Bootstrap
- You know your way around in UX
- A self-reliant, strongly target-oriented attitude to work is particularly important to you
- You are a team player and an outstanding communicator – in both German and English
- You value opportunities to make a personal contribution to design and realisation processes – your ideas are important to us
Angular is our key platform for the building of front-end interfaces. We utilise libraries such as D3.js for data visualisation. We also develop and deploy micro-front-ends and HERE maps.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or disability.
- Work with the inventor and the most successful provider of shared mobility technology!
- High-growth tech business with lots of professional development opportunities
- A chance to gather experience in the highly dynamic shared mobility market as well as our state-of-the-art technology portfolio
- An energizing start-up atmosphere within an adult and successful company
- Full responsibility for your role - from day one. Develop your own Ideas and make them work.
- Flexible working hours and modern offices in center of Cologne and Siegen (Netphen)
- A stack of most modern technologies and working gadgets (also for personal use)
- You can take a shared car from our pool for private usage
- Lots of standard perks in the office like fresh fruits, soft drinks etc
Have we piqued your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your digital application. Please include your CV and any other relevant documents (ideally as one PDF file) along with your salary expectations and desired starting date.
Your contact person for this position is Alexander Jörß.