Are you a technology-savvy HR specialist with an interest in recruiting AND HR support?
Join us in Cologne or Siegen and create the mobility of tomorrow - in full-time and permanent position as soon as possible.
As part of the HR team, you will realize the growth at INVERS as well as at our sister company LapID and support our existing colleagues in all arising labor law and personal issues and questions.
Recruiting & Employer Branding:
- You are responsible for recruiting a wide variety of roles, including marketing, software development, IT, or sales, for example.
- You develop target-oriented campaigns to recruit employees
- You carry out active sourcing measures yourself
- You conduct interviews, coordinate them, develop case studies and consult with hiring managers
- Once the contract is signed, you move into onboarding and ensure a smooth integration phase
- You act as a business partner in close cooperation with our executives
- You take over operational activities such as the preparation of certificates, references or the maintenance of sick notes
- You participate in the preparation of monthly payroll accounting
Get involved: When special topics, such as company events or projects on culture or diversity, come up, you contribute creatively and valuably and help us to be the pioneer in the market, not only technologically, but also as an employer.
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar role
- You have successfully completed your training or studies
- Your way of working is characterized by loyalty, empathy and objectivity
- You are creative and like to try out which recruiting activities appeal to your target group
- You communicate confidently and purposefully in German & English
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or disability.
- Various professional and personal development opportunities in a growing, technological company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere in a solid, successful company
- Feedback and communication workshops
- Desired smartphone for your private use
- The choice between Mac or Windows notebook
- Modern workstations and flexible working hours
- Team wear that you can choose and order on a regular basis
- A canteen at the Siegen location, which we subsidize for each lunch
- Daily fresh fruit baskets and free drinks
- A vehicle pool at the Siegen site for professional and private use
- Team and company events - from Escape Rooms to go-karting to a big summer party
Have we piqued your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your digital application. Please include your CV and any other relevant documents (ideally as one PDF file).
Your contact person for this position is Verena.