Is it important to you to identify with your job? At INVERS, we want to make shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. To achieve this goal, we equip shared mobility operators worldwide with our technology. In this challenging IT environment, you will have the opportunity to drive sustainability and support a socially valuable product. In Siegen, we will integrate you into our team, full-time and permanent as soon as possible. If you are passionate about tech and mobility, SaaS, cloud and hardware, then become part of the INVERS family. Together, we make mobility shareable.
- You are directly involved in the development and expansion of a modern internal IT infrastructure from conception to implementation
- You will ensure the high availability of services and evaluate new technologies and processes
- In addition to the continuous development of our systems, you are also responsible for the operation and maintenance of the infrastructure
- You work with your team on regular system updates and (hardware) migration projects
- In case of malfunctions and problems you analyze them and take care of a sustainable solution (2nd level support)
- If your colleagues in IT helpdesk, support and development need assistance, you support them with words and deeds
In hosting, we currently run our node.js and .NET solutions on a HyperV virtualized CoLo infrastructure in German data centers with Windows (mainly core VMs) and Linux systems. However, a switch to VMWare-based virtualization is imminent. Many core infrastructure issues (routing, firewalling, load balancing, monitoring, mail relays, VPNs to mobile providers, etc.) are Linux-based, including the highly available HAProxy/Apache setup. Data storage is handled by MongoDB, Redis and MS SQL server clusters. Logs and telemetry data are collected and analyzed in Prometheus/Grafana and the Elastic stack. Container and microservice orientation (with Kubernetes and Docker) are an important part of our technological future direction. The same is true for internal infrastructure, where we run a VMWare cluster, maintain a mix of Windows and Mac clients, multiple Internet uplinks, and a VoIP phone system for multiple sites. We use modern tools, maintain ticket workflows and are constantly interested in improving our processes and communication with colleagues. Therefore, we are always open to new (technological) ideas.
- You want to use your experience as a system administrator or system engineer with us to make the vision of shared mobility come true worldwide
- You are confident in Linux environments
- You have practical experience in Windows administration
- First contact points (professional or private) with Docker and Kubernetes
- You already have experience with the administration of MongoDB
- Constantly growing requirements don't scare you and you meet them with well thought-out, scaling and stable solutions
- You are able to take in different requirements, analyze them and find the best way to the goal in a team
- You have very good skills in written and spoken German, and good skills in written and spoken English
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and look forward to your application. Regardless of your gender, background, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age or disability.
- Work for the inventor and the most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Our modern tech stack that contains notebooks as well as a smartphone of choice for your private usage
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your digital application through our website. Please provide us with your CV along with any other relevant documents (ideally as a PDF file). Additionally, please also let us know your salary expectations and the date which you would like to start.
Your personal contact for this position is Hannah.