It's important to you to identify with your job and you want to develop into a full-stack developer?
Do you want to drive sustainability and develop a socially valuable product that enables mobility independent of ownership and anywhere in the world? At INVERS, we've been honing this very technology for 25 years.
In Cologne or Siegen, we will integrate you into our Core Modules team of software development, full-time and permanent as soon as possible.
If you are passionate about tech and mobility, SaaS, cloud and hardware, then become part of the INVERS family. Together, we make mobility shareable.
- As part of your new team, you will continuously develop our shared mobility solutions further
- You will be involved in the development of microservices architectures
- You will support us in the evaluation and selection of new technologies for our future projects
- Through pair programming, code reviews and prototyping, you will not only continuously develop our products, but also yourself.
And right from the start: We are not looking for people with an elbow mentality, but for nice colleagues who are looking for demanding challenges, who are committed to their work and who appreciate and want to maintain our pleasant working atmosphere.
We are deliberately looking for a career starter or junior. This means: We have the opportunity to train you and support you on your way into the professional world or during your retraining. If you bring a few of the points listed below, then contact us and together we will see what your path with INVERS can look like.
- You bring first experiences from theory or practice in front- / backend development with you
- You know how JSON-based interfaces (REST APIs) work
- You have basic knowledge of frameworks such as Angular and programming languages such as Java or C#
- You are able to work independently and have high expectations of your own work results
- You are a team player and like to communicate - in German as well as in English
- You want to be creatively involved in the design process - your ideas are important to us
In the Core Modules team we develop the backend mainly with .NET Core and SQL based databases. In the frontend we work with Angular.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and look forward to receiving your application. Regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation, denomination, age or disability.
- Work with the inventor and most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing!
- Diverse professional and personal development opportunities in a growing, technological company.
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere in a solid, successful company
- The opportunity to gain experience in the dynamic shared mobility market and with the latest technology portfolio
- Flexible working hours and trust-based working hours
- You are welcome to work from home three days a week
- Our modern technology stack, both work devices and a current smartphone for your personal use
- Modern offices, in the center of Cologne and in the nature of Siegen (Netphen)
- A vehicle pool that you can also use for private trips
- Other standard benefits, such as our flat-rate drinks and fresh fruit baskets every day.
Have we aroused your interest? Then write down your email address below and we will get in touch with you. If you like, you can also upload your resume directly. Your contact person for this position is Verena.