You are a creative marketing manager with a sense for B2B products, technology and sustainability?
If you are interested in a versatile job with tasks in event marketing, content management and strategic marketing, then shape the mobility of tomorrow with us at one of our branches in Cologne or Siegen.
Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are in use in over 50 countries worldwide with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce or Emmy.
Become part of the INVERS Family. Together, we make mobility shareable.
- Together with the teams in Germany and Canada, you will develop a content strategy and be responsible for its implementation
- You will create your own blog posts or coordinate the posts and e-papers of our guest authors / freelancers
- You coordinate video productions and photo shoots, incl. storyline conception
- You will work independently with content management systems such as Wordpress or HubSpot, in order to enter articles or create landing pages
Event Marketing & Live Communication
- You keep an eye on the most relevant and current industry events, are in contact with event organizers and negotiate sponsor packages.
- You plan our brand presence holistically, including communication measures or the preparation of speeches and presentations
- You are the internal interface to Sales, PR, Product Management, Development and Management.
- You also coordinate internal events, from team events to webinars or customer information events
Depending on your experience and current projects, your area of responsibility will vary. For example, you will also conduct market and trend analysis and will be continuously called upon to think, question and contribute your ideas and perspectives.
In this role you will work closely with Michael Blecke. Say Hi!
- You have successfully completed your economical or marketing focused studies
- You have initial professional experience in B2B marketing
- You meet internal and external stakeholders at eye level
- Ideally, you are already familiar with tools such as WordPress and Hubspot
- You communicate confidently and purposefully in German and English
- You work in a structured and proactive manner, both as part of a team and independently
Last but not least: Our job appeals to you not only because of the marketing work, but especially because of the dynamic and technological environment. We develop software and hardware solutions for the shared mobility market and are eager to learn what your points of contact are or why the topic caught your interest!
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or disability.
- Work with the inventor and the most successful provider of shared mobility technology!
- High-growth tech business with lots of professional development opportunities
- A chance to gather experience in the highly dynamic shared mobility market as well as our state-of-the-art technology portfolio
- An energizing start-up atmosphere within an adult and successful company
- Full responsibility for your role - from day one. Develop your own Ideas and make them work.
- Flexible working hours and modern offices in center of Cologne and Siegen (Netphen)
- A stack of most modern technologies and working gadgets (also for personal use)
- You can take a shared car from our pool for private usage
- Lots of standard perks in the office like fresh fruits, soft drinks etc
Have we piqued your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your digital application. Please include your CV and any other relevant documents (ideally as one PDF file) along with your salary expectations and desired starting date.
Your contact person for this position is Verena.