Here at INVERS, we invented the concept of automated vehicle sharing. Today, we offer hardware and software solutions for operators of shared-mobility services which they can use to introduce, operate and expand their mobility offers. We are an independent and reliable partner for offers such as car sharing, scooter sharing, ride pooling, fleet sharing, and car rental. Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are used in more than 50
countries around the globe with operators such as Share Now, Enterprise CarShare, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce, and Emmy.
As a Marketing Manager (f/m/d) you will be supporting our North American team in Vancouver.
- You will develop and execute the marketing and sales strategy for North and South America, Australia, and New Zealand
- You will be responsible for managing the content calendar for the company blog and social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- You create technological complex marketing material, pitches and bylines for media and develop a network and relationships with journalists
- You will organize event participation (tradeshows, conferences) which may include sponsorship deliverables, travel needs, booth set-up and logistics, etc.
- You will work closely with the Business Development in Vancouver, the Marketing Management in Germany and key contacts in the market
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, public relations, or other relevant field
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and with both a regional and global team
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Familiarity with tools such as Asana, Hootsuite, Sharepoint, Hubspot, Adobe Suite, MS Office
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and look forward to your application. Regardless of your gender, background, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age or disability.
- Work for the inventor and the most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
Your contact person for the role is Amanda.