Here at INVERS, we invented the concept of automated vehicle sharing. Today, we offer hardware and software solutions for operators of shared-mobility services which they can use to introduce, operate and expand their mobility offers. We are an independent and reliable partner for offers such as car sharing, scooter sharing, ride pooling and car rental. Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are used in more than 50 countries around the globe with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce and Emmy.
As a pioneer and market leader, we are experiencing above-average growth and are looking for staff members to join our projectmangement and support team as soon as possible at our headquarters in Siegen (Netphen).
To do all of this, you will become a member of our team at the earliest opportunity – based in our Siegen office on a full-time and permanent basis.
As a mechanical engineer for automobile data bus systems, you will support us with your skills in the area of vehicle analysis.
- You will be responsible for the analysis and documentation of vehicle bus systems (CAN)
- You will be responsible for the analyses and installation options of electronic components in different vehicle models
- You will work together with our customers, partners and garages
- You will be responsible for carrying out the failure analyses and training on-site at the customers’ premises
- You will support our sales team with technical questions as well as onboarding
- You have completed your vocational training as a mechatronics engineer or a similar qualification
- You have several years of experience in automobile electronics under your belt
- You are interested in vehicle bus systems (CAN) and preferably already have a basic level of knowledge when you start
- You are a team player and a professional communicator – both in German and English
- You place great importance on working independently with high demands on your own work results
- You have basic computing skills
- You are prepared to occasionally go on trips and to visit customers
- You are keen to learn the ropes of new software products
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or disability.
- Work with the inventor and the most successful provider of shared mobility technology!
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your digital application. Please include your CV and any other relevant documents (ideally as one PDF file) along with your salary expectations and desired starting date.
Your contact person for this position is Hannah Born.