Here at INVERS, we invented the concept of automated vehicle sharing. Today, we offer hardware and software solutions for operators of shared-mobility services which they can use to introduce, operate and expand their mobility offers. We are an independent and reliable partner for offers such as car sharing, scooter sharing, ride pooling and car rental. Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are used in more than 50 countries around the globe with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce and Emmy.
Strengthen our Finance & Administration team as soon as possible in Siegen, full-time and permanent. If you are passionate about technology and mobility in addition to business topics, then become part of the INVERS Family. Together, we make mobility shareable.
- You will be responsible for the telephone switchboard and will act as the first point of contact for external suppliers
- You take care of the processing of incoming and outgoing mail
- You are responsible for the planning and execution of meetings and events and schedule them for internal and external participants
- You will welcome and assist our (international) customers, visitors and business partners at reception
- You will be responsible for the management of conference rooms, including preparation and follow up of meetings and conferences and the provision of appropriate catering
- You are responsible for the coordination and provision of drinks, coffee machines and fruit baskets for all employees
- You support with projects and various organizational topics in the daily business
- You will have a successfully completed commercial education
- Ideally, you could have some experience in front desk management, as a management assistant or in the hotel segment
- You possess a high degree of reliability, discretion and loyalty
- A high level of service and customer-orientation is important to you
- Your approach to work is structured, independent and proactive
- You are confident in the use of MS Office-applications, in particular Outlook
- Your interpersonal skills are characterised by friendliness, openness and empathy
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English – competence in other languages would be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or disability.
- Work for the inventor and the most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Our modern tech stack that contains notebooks as well as a smartphone of choice for your private usage
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your digital application. Please include your CV and any other relevant documents (ideally as one PDF file) along with your salary expectations and desired starting date.
Your contact person for this position is Hannah.