Here at Invers, we invented the concept of automated vehicle sharing. Today, we offer hardware and software solutions for operators of shared-mobility services which they can use to introduce, operate and expand their mobility offers. We are an independent and reliable partner for offers such as car sharing, scooter sharing, ride pooling and car rental. Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are used in more than 50 countries around the globe with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce and Emmy.
And we’re not looking for someone to elbow their way around to get ahead, but rather friendly colleagues who are looking for challenges, who are dedicated to their work and who appreciate and want to maintain our positive working environment.
As a pioneer and market leader, we are growing at an above-average rate and are looking for IT support at our location in Cologne or our headquarters in Siegen (Netphen) as soon as possible.
As a Platform / DevOps Engineer (m/f/d), you will help us with your organizational talent and your skills in the development and administration of IT infrastructures to further develop the SaaS operation of our shared mobility OS and to improve our IT overall.
We are looking for you to join our platform team to help us with the continuous development and increasing demands on performance, security and high availability.
- You are responsible for the development and expansion of a modern internal IT infrastructure from conception to implementation.
- You will design and develop automated solutions (GitOps) and implement them in cooperation with the development teams.
- You ensure the high availability of services and evaluate new technologies & procedures
- Infrastructure provisioning via automated provisioning (Infrastructure as Code).
- In addition to operating and maintaining the existing infrastructure, you are also responsible for the continuous development of the platform
- You analyze incidents and take care of a sustainable solution
- If your colleagues in IT administration, support and development need assistance, you will support them with words and deeds.
- And right from the start: We are not looking for people with an elbow mentality, but for nice colleagues who are looking for demanding challenges, who are committed to their work and who appreciate and want to maintain our pleasant working atmosphere.
In hosting, we run our node.js and .NET Core solutions in Kubernetes and on various Linux systems. Data storage is handled by MongoDB, Redis and PostgreSQL. Messaging is done via RabbitMQ and Kafka.
Logs and telemetry data are collected and analyzed in Prometheus/Grafana and the Elastic stack. Container and microservice orientation (using Kubernetes and Docker) are an important part of our technology direction.
- You bring knowledge in the following technologies
Infrastructure and networks
We also work with the following tools
GitLab / GitLab CI
Rancher / RKE / Longhorn
- You welcome agile, collegial work and variety in your activities
- Technological progress is a pleasure for you, not a burden
- You are able to take in different requirements, analyze them and find the best way to the goal in a team
- You communicate confidently in German (at least B2 level) and ideally also in English
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or disability.
- Work with the inventor and the most successful provider of shared mobility technology!
- Direct report line to the C-Level
- High-growth tech business with lots of professional development opportunities
- A chance to gather experience in the highly dynamic shared mobility market as well as our state-of-the-art technology portfolio
- An energizing start-up atmosphere within an adult and successful company
- Full responsibility for your role - from day one. Develop your own Ideas and make them work.
- Flexible working hours and modern offices in center of Cologne and Siegen (Netphen)
- A stack of most modern technologies and working gadgets (also for personal use)
- You can take a shared car from our pool for private usage
- Lots of standard perks in the office like fresh fruits, soft drinks etc
Have we piqued your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your digital application. Please include your CV and any other relevant documents (ideally as one PDF file) along with your salary expectations and desired starting date.
Your contact person for this position is Alexander Jörß.