Here at Invers, we invented the concept of automated vehicle sharing. Today, we offer hardware and software solutions for operators of shared-mobility services which they can use to introduce, operate and expand their mobility offers. We are an independent and reliable partner for offers such as car sharing, scooter sharing, ride pooling and car rental. Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are used in more than 50 countries around the globe with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce and Emmy.
As a mobility enthusiastic Product Manager New Mobility (f/m/d) you will develop software solutions for new mobility concepts, drive and oversee the development of related products & features and accompany them on the market in the long term.
To this end, you will join our team at the Cologne or Siegen (Netphen) office as soon as possible - full-time and permanent.
- You design the products within your remit based on your understanding of data, customers and markets
- You validate your market hypotheses through constant customer contact
- Taking all criteria into account and maintaining a constant dialogue with internal and external stakeholders, you draw up concepts and prioritise the roadmap
- Even after their launch, you accompany your products until they are successfully implemented by the first major client
Maintain & Improve
- You monitor usage of your products on the market closely
- You live and breathe shared mobility and regularly use the available solutions to benchmark them against your own products
- You establish and maintain relationships with the market and strategic stakeholders
- You constantly analyse the dynamic shared mobility market and spot emerging trends for the further development of your features
- You are at least as interested in the problem as its solution
In this role, you will work closely with Alexander Gmelin, our CPO.
- You have successfully completed a degree course in a technical subject (engineering/IT/electrical engineering) or economics
- You have at least 2 years’ professional experience in product management from a similar field
- You master and update product management methodology as a matter of course. You tackle challenges quickly and analytically
- Language is your weapon – you communicate precisely in both English and German, other languages are an advantage
- Ideally, you have a background in tech and/or mobility
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or disability.
- Work with the inventor and the most successful provider of shared mobility technology!
- Direct report line to the C-Level
- High-growth tech business with lots of professional development opportunities
- A chance to gather experience in the highly dynamic shared mobility market as well as our state-of-the-art technology portfolio
- An energizing start-up atmosphere within an adult and successful company
- Full responsibility for your role - from day one. Develop your own Ideas and make them work.
- Flexible working hours and modern offices in center of Cologne and Siegen (Netphen)
- A stack of most modern technologies and working gadgets (also for personal use)
- You can take a shared car from our pool for private usage
- Lots of standard perks in the office like fresh fruits, soft drinks etc
Have we piqued your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your digital application. Please include your CV and any other relevant documents (ideally as one PDF file) along with your salary expectations and desired starting date.
Your contact person for this position is Verena.