You like to develop software solutions for new mobility concepts? At INVERS, we want to make shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. To achieve this goal, we equip shared mobility operators worldwide with our technology. As a mobility enthusiastic product manager you have the opportunity to drive sustainability and support a socially valuable product. We will integrate you into our team in Siegen or Cologne, full-time and permanent as soon as possible. If you are passionate about tech and mobility, SaaS, cloud and IoT, then become part of the INVERS family. Together, we make mobility shareable.
- You are responsible for the design and development of our fleet automation software FleetControl
- You are a strong communicator and work closely with our development, support and sales teams
- You bring together customer, market and internal views and thus determine the roadmap
- You validate your market hypotheses in constant customer contact
- You translate requirements into user stories, analyze, prioritize and confirm your assumptions through user testing
- You regularly conduct market and trend analyses in order to continuously develop your products and features
- You have a successfully completed degree in the technical (engineering, computer science, electrical engineering) or economic field
- You have several years of professional experience in product management in a similar environment
- You work confidently with modern tools such as Miro, Slack, MS Office etc.
- You approach challenges in a goal-oriented and analytical manner
- You are a team player and communication professional - you communicate precisely in English as well as in German, further language skills are an advantage
- You recognize the opportunities of digitalization to shape the mobility of the future
- You have a technological interest in hardware and software
WHAT WE OFFER
You’ve got the skills – we’ve got the environment to excel!
With us you will experience:
- Ambitious development opportunities - both entrepreneurial and for you personally
- The dynamic, technological and international world of shared mobility
- Sustainable success and nearly limitless potential for growth
- Diversified business models for any vehicle type and sharing model
- Societal and ecological added value
We are a diverse team and look forward to your application. Regardless of your gender, background, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age or disability.
- Work for the inventor and the most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Our modern tech stack that contains notebooks as well as a smartphone of choice for your private usage
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your digital application. Please provide us with your CV along with
any other relevant documents (ideally as a PDF file). Additionally, please also let us know your salary expectations and the date which you would like to start.
Your contact person for this position is Nadine.