Do you want to be involved in the tracking of delivery dates and the selection of components? As part of our supply chain team you are the contact person for procurement and help us to ensure smooth processes. Strengthen our supply chain team as soon as possible in Siegen, part-time and permanent. If you are passionate about technology and mobility in addition to business topics, then become part of the INVERS Family. Together, we make mobility shareable.
- You are responsible for the purchasing process - from ordering to appointment monitoring
- You take care of the document management and the processing of e-mails
- You are responsible for invoice verification
- You take care of the quotation requests as well as the data maintenance
- You are responsible for the creation of export orders
- You support the Supply Chain team in the operative and administrative day-to-day business
- You will conduct order-related supplier contacts both in writing and verbally, in German and English
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or a commercial degree
- You have first professional experience in the field of purchasing
- You have a relation to electronic components
- You have already gained some experience with an ERP system
- You are able to work independently and have high expectations of your own work results
- You are a team player and communication professional - in German as well as in English
- You are confident in the use of MS Office-applications
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and look forward to your application. Regardless of your gender, background, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age or disability.
- Work for the inventor and the most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours
- Our modern tech stack that contains notebooks as well as a smartphone of choice for your private usage
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your digital application through our website. Please provide us with your CV along with any other relevant documents (ideally as a PDF file). Additionally, please also let us know your salary expectations and the date which you would like to start.
Your personal contact for this position is Hannah.