Here at INVERS, we invented the concept of automated vehicle sharing. Today, we offer hardware and software solutions for operators of shared-mobility services which they can use to introduce, operate and expand their mobility offers. We are an independent and reliable partner for offers such as car sharing, scooter sharing, ride pooling and car rental. Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are used in more than 50 countries around the globe with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce and Emmy.
As a pioneer and market leader, we are experiencing above-average growth and are looking for staff members to join our finance and administration team as soon as possible at our headquarters in Siegen (Netphen).
- You will welcome and assist our (international) customers, visitors and business partners at reception
- The welfare of external guests and colleagues on our premises is a matter dear to your heart
- You will be responsible for the telephone switchboard and will act as the first point of contact for external suppliers
- You will be responsible for the management of conference rooms, including preparation and follow up of meetings and conferences and the provision of appropriate catering
- Your role will also include the handling of incoming and outgoing mail and active support for various organisational matters in our everyday business activities
- You will have a successfully completed commercial education
- Ideally, you could have some experience in front desk management, as a management assistant or in the hotel segment
- A high level of service and customer-orientation is important to you
- Your approach to work is structured, independent and proactive
- You are confident in the use of MS Office-applications, in particular Outlook
- Your interpersonal skills are characterised by friendliness, openness and empathy
- You possess a high degree of reliability and discretion
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English – competence in other languages would be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or disability.
- Work with the inventor and the most successful provider of shared mobility technology!
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your digital application. Please include your CV and any other relevant documents (ideally as one PDF file) along with your salary expectations and desired starting date.
Your contact person for this position is Hannah Born.