At INVERS, we believe in creating a sustainable, clean and green world. That is a big reason why we invented the concept of automated vehicle sharing which is the backbone of shared mobility systems today. Shared mobility allows for greater utilisation of the vehicle, thereby reducing the need for more vehicles. Research and studies have shown that every shared vehicle on the road, it prevents 7-8 other vehicles from being purchased or being on the road. This helps in the creation of a cleaner, greener and a more sustainable future for all of us.
Today, we offer hardware and software solutions for operators of shared-mobility services which they can use to introduce, operate and expand their mobility offers. Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle.
We are an independent and reliable partner for offers such as car sharing, scooter sharing, ride pooling and car rental. Our solutions are used in more than 50 countries around the globe with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce and Emmy.
As a Sales and Business Development Manager at INVERS, you will work cross functionally with Product, Marketing and Tech to sell INVERS shared mobility solutions to existing and upcoming shared mobility providers. You will understand our customer’s needs / problems and craft solutions that leverage the latest INVERS technologies. You will succeed and enjoy this role if you are an energetic and organised self-starter, can build relationships with the right decision makers and can crisply communicate the specific benefits of Invers to each prospective customer. You will be one of the key revenue and growth drivers for the company and will be the “evangelist” for INVERS products.
- You pave the way for deals – from initial lead to the conclusion of the contract, you are in charge. You establish a strong sales’ pipeline and create an efficient outbound sales engine
- You actively handle your opportunity / lead pipeline, track progress, improve sales process iteratively
- You collaborate with cross functional teams (internally and externally) to navigate the full sales cycle (from lead to closure)
- You create and present collateral to various personas (product, tech, business, marketing, analytics, finance, etc) at prospective customers
- You build meaningful and valuable long term relationships with prospective customers with the aim of helping them with a solution that solves a problem
- You provide realistic and sales-oriented added value for future customers, OEMs and partners
- You think outside the box when it comes to the placement of our products, integrate yourself wholly into the technological world of shared mobility and address needs of the market and customers
- You report directly to company management, monitor and report on your sales activities. You are responsible for revenue growth and forecasting
- You engage in personal, professional and team development opportunities
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE
- You have been a B2B sales manager with several years of experience in SaaS startups and have sold to international customers
- You have created a playbook for sales and at the same time have also been able to devise creative solutions to win customers
- You combine a strong will, passion for sustainable mobility, technology and entrepreneurial thinking
- You communicate confidently and purposefully in German and English. You have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- You have innate curiosity, hunger to learn, positive attitude and persistence
- You have been able to balance big picture strategic thinking with tactical details
YOU'VE GOT THE SKILLS - WE'VE GOT THE ENVIRONMENT TO EXCEL!
We offer you:
- The dynamic, technological and international world of shared mobility
- Sustainable success and nearly limitless potential for growth
- Diversified business models for any vehicle type and sharing model
- Societal and ecological added value, because:
Together, we make mobility shareable
We are a diverse team and look forward to your application. Regardless of your gender, background, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age or disability.
- Work for the inventor and the most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Our modern tech stack that contains notebooks as well as a smartphone of choice for your private usage
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your digital application through our website. Please provide us with your CV along with any other relevant documents (ideally as a PDF file). Additionally, please also let us know your salary expectations and the date which you would like to start.
Your personal contact for this position is Verena.