Do you want to help shape important processes in controlling and reporting? As part of our Finance & Controlling team, you will be the contact person for the analysis of our performance creation processes and work closely with Sales, Accounting and other departments. In addition to Sales Controlling, we support management by developing and monitoring standard reports and KPIs for corporate management.
Join our Finance & Controlling team as soon as possible in Cologne or Siegen, full-time and permanent. If you are passionate about technology and mobility in addition to business topics, then become part of the INVERS Family. Together, we make mobility shareable.
- You are responsibility for regular sales and business intelligence reports
- You optimize the analysis of our sales figures and service delivery processes
- You further develop our reports and key figures in order to assess the success of our strategy and the impact of certain measures
- You support us in the connection of new data sources and the further development of our reporting structures (data warehouse, ETL processes, BI tools)
- You ensure a high quality of our data, research its origin and get to the bottom of business processes
- You take part in further and new developments in the areas of cost accounting, budgeting and deviation analysis
- You collaborate in the daily activities of the accounting and controlling departments, thus gain a deep understanding of our numerical world
- You have completed a degree with a focus on finance/controlling or a degree in business administration
- You have several years of relevant professional experience
- You have very good Excel skills and experience with other database-based analysis tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- You already have experience with SaaS or IoT products
- You have a high affinity for working with different IT systems and have experience with common finance, ERP and CRM systems
- You have a strong understanding of numbers and very good conceptual and analytical skills
- You recognize correlations quickly and work in a structured, reliable and independent way
- You have very good skills in written and spoken German, and good skills in written and spoken English
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and look forward to your application. Regardless of your gender, background, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age or disability.
- Work for the inventor and the most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Our modern tech stack that contains notebooks as well as a smartphone of choice for your private usage
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your digital application through our website. Please provide us with your CV along with any other relevant documents (ideally as a PDF file). Additionally, please also let us know your salary expectations and the date which you would like to start.
Your personal contact for this position is Hannah.