Here at Invers, we invented the concept of automated vehicle sharing. Today, we offer hardware and software solutions for operators of shared-mobility services which they can use to introduce, operate and expand their mobility offers. We are an independent and reliable partner for offers such as car sharing, scooter sharing, ride pooling and car rental. Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are used in more than 50 countries around the globe with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce and Emmy.
As a mobility enthusiastic Sales Consultant New Mobility (f/m/d) you will shape the mobility of the future together with our customers. You will also have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop a great career in sales!
To do all of this, you will become a member of our team at the earliest opportunity – based in our Cologne or Siegen office on a full-time and permanent basis.
At INVERS we consult our leads and customers in empowering them to succeed in their shared mobility business. You will start with an inbound sales focus, help develop strategic and internal sales operations processes and also perform outbound prospecting.
- You develop and qualify opportunities with shared mobility operators who seek the right technology to run their fleet or shared mobility business
- You prospect and establish relationships with mobility operators around the world and explain the benefits of INVERS technology in meeting their needs
- Research on any market trends and insights that have the potential to unlock new business conversations with potential customer prospects
- You build a consistent sales pipeline for the sales team and also help in organizing/ preparing follow-up meetings with prospects
- You identify needs and opportunities of potential customers in order to better align our activities and products with them
- You establish processes in our CRM tool HubSpot and participate in strategic decisions
You bring your constant view on the shared mobility market, your technical understanding and your experience with customers (ideally B2B) together. This makes you stand out as a valuable interlocutor for shared mobility operators.
- You are a sales professional with a strong desire to build a career in technology / shared mobility sales
- You have relevant experience in customer facing roles, selling and/or prospecting leads
- You have a track record of achieving goals against defined metrics
- You have the ability to maintain a high level of productivity and manage multiple competing priorities in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- You are technically curious (especially in the field of mobility) and possess the ability to grasp new technology quickly
- You are experienced with CRM tools like HubSpot, Salesforce or others
- You are either experienced in sales operations or keen to dive into and participate in sales operations’ tasks
- You communicate confidently and purposefully in English, on a business professional level – knowledge of German (and/or some other European languages) would be beneficial
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and look forward to your application. Regardless of your gender, background, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age or disability.
- Work for the inventor and the most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your digital application. Please provide us with your CV along with any other relevant documents (ideally as a PDF file). Additionally, please also let us know your salary expectations and the date which you would like to start.
Your personal contact for this position is Verena.