We are looking for you, as our Sales Operations Associate, who wants to make a difference in a fast growing company. Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are in use in over 50 countries worldwide with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce or Emmy. As a Sales Operations Associate (f/m/d) you will drive sales and revenue processes and thus contribute significantly to the company's success. Join our team as soon as possible in Siegen or Cologne, full-time and permanent. If you are passionate about technology and mobility, then become part of the INVERS Family. Together, we make mobility shareable.
- You are responsible for building the Sales Operations function from the ground up
- You will oversee CRM management and assist in the implementation of various sales tools
- You will partner closely with various levels of leadership to execute actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth
- You will drive efficiency by automating and implementing processes, tools and dashboards that help revenue teams scale wisely
- You will support projects where you structure business problems, evaluate different options, implement actionable recommendations and track success
- You will identify opportunities to optimize the sales funnel including performing lead-to-sales analysis, revenue analysis, and segment/account trends
- You will determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
- You will collaborate with the sales team to drive sales strategy, GTM approach and demand generation initiatives
- You have successfully completed your training or your studies
- You have at least 2 years of experience in sales or business operations, ideally in start-ups or in the SaaS sector
- You have analytical and conceptual problem solving skills
- You are a team player and communication professional - you communicate precisely in English. Knowing German is a plus.
- You are familiar with sales system relevant tools, e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot
- You work confidently with MS Office tools
- You enjoy working with go-to-market teams focused on revenue growth and customer experience
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and look forward to your application. Regardless of your gender, background, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age or disability.
- Work for the inventor and the most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Our modern tech stack that contains notebooks as well as a smartphone of choice for your private usage
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your digital application. Please provide us with your CV along with any other relevant documents (ideally as a PDF file). Additionally, please also let us know your salary expectations and the date which you would like to start. Your personal contact for this position is Nadine.