Here at Invers, we invented the concept of automated vehicle sharing. Today, we offer hardware and software solutions for operators of shared-mobility services which they can use to introduce, operate and expand their mobility offers. We are an independent and reliable partner for offers such as car sharing, scooter sharing, ride pooling and car rental. Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are used in more than 50 countries around the globe with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce and Emmy.
Our goal is to further expand on our position of leadership in the market. To identify, tap and make use of potential to gain even more strength on an international level. And that’s why we need you! As a Senior Customer Success Manager (f/m/d), you will play an active role in our future success.
- You advise your global clients – from start-ups to major car makers – on all strategic, technological and operational issues
- You assist your clients with the further development of their business models and actively seek synergies between their offerings and the INVERS portfolio of software and hardware technology
- In conjunction with the technical account managers, you ensure an outstanding customer experience
- You are motivated by working with colleagues from development, sales and support on the future of our strategic roadmap
- You have complete responsibility for turnover and forecasting and report directly to company management
- You have several years’ professional experience in key account or customer success management, preferably in a similarly technical sales environment
- Ideally, you have completed a degree in economics or a business apprenticeship
- With your strong customer focus and wealth of commercial creativity, you inspire clients to continue on their development journeys with INVERS
- You are ambitious and combine strategic thinking with decisive action and great negotiation skills
- You get to the bottom of things and look at the big picture to understand connections
- You communicate confidently and purposefully in German and English
- You have the drive and energy to improve the world of mobility with extraordinary solutions
We offer you:
- The dynamic, technological and international world of shared mobility
- Sustainable success and nearly limitless potential for growth
- Diversified business models for any vehicle type and sharing model
- Societal and ecological added value, because:
Together, we make mobility shareable
We are a diverse team and look forward to your application. Regardless of your gender, background, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age or disability.
- Work for the inventor and the most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your digital application. Please provide us with your CV along with any other relevant documents (ideally as a PDF file). Additionally, please also let us know your salary expectations and the date which you would like to start.
Your personal contact for this position is Verena.