INVERS is the inventor of automated vehicle sharing. We offer shared mobility operators hard- and software solutions to launch, scale and run their mobility services. We are an independent and reliable partner for any shared mobility business model, from car to kick scooter sharing as well as ride pooling or car rental. Our vision is to make the use of shared vehicles more convenient and affordable than ownership. Our solutions are globally running in the streets of over 50 countries for operators like Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce or Emmy.
To pursue our goal along with our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a kick-ass Senior Graphic Designer (f/m/d) with a tech or mobility focus to join our international brand and marketing team in sharing our creative products in creative ways with the world.
- Take responsibility for a central role! You’re the key person for all visual and design related topics that involve our brand. Within your role in marketing, you work in a cross functional team with product managers, UI designers and the supply chain team.
- Be the missing puzzle piece! You engage as a creative head within our daily marketing activities and are involved from the conceptualization and decision-making processes for our brand to the implementation phase.
- You get tech stuff! You are able to not only understand but also depict complex technical products and services, in a simple-to-understand and creative manner.
- You’re a born illustrator! Whether it is product design or product launch, customer presentations or website content – your unique illustration style across all our touchpoints will be the one of the strong unifying aspects of our brand.
- You never stop learning! At INVERS we expect all our employees to have a hunger to learn and grow. You are encouraged to always be in the know of the latest that is happening in the dynamic world of mobility.
- You successfully completed your media or design related studies
- You are in it for the long run and full-time
- You can communicate fluently in both English and ideally German
- You are highly interested in tech! – products you design for are products you understand in detail
- Bring at least 5 years of professional experiences – ideally also in an agency environment
Show us your creativity through your portfolio, we can’t wait to meet you!
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or disability.
- Work with the inventor and the most successful provider of shared mobility technology!
- High-growth tech business with lots of professional development opportunities
- A chance to gather experience in the highly dynamic shared mobility market as well as our state-of-the-art technology portfolio
- An energizing start-up atmosphere within an adult and successful company
- Full responsibility for your role - from day one, develop your own ideas and make them work
- Flexible working hours and modern offices in center of Cologne and Siegen (Netphen)
- A stack of most modern technologies and working gadgets (also for personal use)
- You can take a shared car from our pool for private usage
- Lots of standard perks in the office like fresh fruits, soft drinks etc.
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application digitally. Please include your cover letter, CV, portfolio and any other relevant documents (ideally as one PDF file) as well as salary expectations and your desired starting date.
Your contact person for this opening is Verena.