Here at Invers, we invented the concept of automated vehicle sharing. Today, we offer hardware and software solutions for operators of shared-mobility services which they can use to introduce, operate and expand their mobility offers. We are an independent and reliable partner for offers such as car sharing, scooter sharing, ride pooling and car rental. Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are used in more than 50 countries around the globe with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce and Emmy.
Our aim to further extend our market leadership. As Senior Partner Manager (f/m/d) you will be actively involved in this future success. You will shape strategic growth with our software integration partners.
To do all of this, you will become a member of our team at the earliest opportunity – based in our Cologne or Siegen office on a full-time and permanent basis.
You will start from scratch developing the partner management business on your own initiative and strategically building it up. In doing so, you will take on the following responsibilities:
- You must get intimately acquainted with our products, the market and upcoming trends so that you can set out strategies that will enable us to achieve long-term success when cooperating with our integration partners
- You will make the right adjustments to the growth trajectories focusing on partner management, hold purposeful talks and create win-win situations
- You will negotiate cooperation agreements and manage internal and external stakeholders
- You are fully committed to knowledge transfer, enabling you to make sure that our partners are in the picture about our features and plans, while also ensuring that we are always up to date with the developmental steps taken by our partners
- You will also guarantee knowledge transfer internally – by creating and maintaining a customer requirements file / partner matrix, for example – providing direct support for the sales team
- You will regularly review the success of cooperation partnerships and correct the course if necessary
- You will strengthen the existing partner network and actively expand it across all channels
You have an analytical and strategic approach and are driven by results. Your particular strength lies in being able to fully grasp what your dialogue partner ‘wants’.
You have a passion for the mobility market and the corresponding technologies. Furthermore, you are hungry for knowledge and have a loyal and authentic personality.
- You have already gained several years’ sales or partner management experience in an international and dynamic environment
- You take a methodical and analytical approach to your work
- You combine a strong will, passion for sustainable mobility, technology and entrepreneurial thinking
- You communicate confidently and purposefully in German and English
- You have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- You have innate curiosity, hunger to learn, positive attitude and persistence
- You have been able to balance big picture strategic thinking with tactical details
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you:
- The dynamic, technological and international world of shared mobility
- Sustainable success and nearly limitless potential for growth
- Diversified business models for any vehicle type and sharing model
- Societal and ecological added value, because:
Together, we make mobility shareable
We are a diverse team and look forward to your application. Regardless of your gender, background, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age or disability.
- Work for the inventor and the most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your digital application through our website. Please provide us with your CV along with any other relevant documents (ideally as a PDF file). Additionally, please also let us know your salary expectations and the date which you would like to start.
Your personal contact for this position is Verena.