Do you feel like explaining the technical aspects of INVERS sharing solutions to customers from all over the world? As Technical Customer Support IoT (f/m/d) you will work with our support, development and project management teams. Strengthen our support with your good communication skills and technical understanding as soon as possible in Siegen or Cologne, full-time and permanent. If you are passionate about technology and mobility, then become part of the INVERS Family. Together, we make mobility shareable.
- You advise the international customers of our shared mobility solutions on technical issues
- You are the interface between customers, development teams, support and sales
- You coordinate technical solutions with our development teams
- You can contribute to the identification of new market and product potentials
- You have completed a degree with a focus on technical subjects (business informatics, industrial engineering) or a comparable education
- You already have some experience in programming and data bus systems (CAN bus)
- You have very good conceptual and analytical skills
- You are motivated to familiarize yourself with the functionalities of modular sharing technologies
- You have a good understanding of web services and interfaces (REST)
- Service quality and high social competence are guiding principles for you
- You recognize correlations quickly and work in a structured, reliable and independent way
- You have very good skills in written and spoken German, and good skills in written and spoken English
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and look forward to your application. Regardless of your gender, background, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age or disability.
- Work for the inventor and the most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Our modern tech stack that contains notebooks as well as a smartphone of choice for your private usage
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your digital application through our website. Please provide us with your CV along with any other relevant documents (ideally as a PDF file). Additionally, please also let us know your salary expectations and the date which you would like to start.
Your personal contact for this position is Hannah.