Do you feel like explaining the technical aspects of INVERS' sharing solutions to customers from all over the world? As a technical contact, you will support new and existing customers in integrating our products into their workflow. In cooperation with our development department you will help to optimize solutions for product integration. Strengthen our team in Project Management & Support with your good communication skills and your technical understanding as soon as possible in Siegen or Cologne, full-time and unlimited. If you are passionate about technology and mobility, then become part of the INVERS Family. Together, we make mobility shareable.
- You analyze and coordinate technical issues of our international customers
- You identify customer and market needs in order to place them with our product management team
- You support our sales team at customer meetings and explain the technical side of our products
- You are the technical contact person for our customers for our products and solutions
- You are responsible for training customers on our products and tools
- You have completed a degree with a focus on technical subjects (business informatics, industrial engineering) or comparable training
- You have very good conceptual and analytical skills
- You recognize technical correlations and have a structured, reliable and independent way of working
- You are motivated to familiarize yourself with the functionalities of modular sharing technologies
- Customer orientation and above-average commitment are a matter of course for you
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and look forward to your application. Regardless of your gender, background, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age or disability.
- Work for the inventor and the most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing
- Various opportunities for professional and personal development at a growing technology company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere at a strong, successful company
- The possibility to gain experience in a dynamic market of share mobility and with a portfolio of cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Our modern tech stack that contains notebooks as well as a smartphone of choice for your private usage
- Modern offices – in the centre of Cologne or in the natural landscape of Siegen (Netphen)
- A pool of vehicles which you can also use for private journeys
- Additional standard benefits such as our flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit baskets daily
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your digital application through our website. Please provide us with your CV along with any other relevant documents (ideally as a PDF file). Additionally, please also let us know your salary expectations and the date which you would like to start.
Your personal contact for this position is Nadine.