INVERS is the inventor of automated vehicle sharing. We offer shared mobility operators hard- and software solutions to launch, scale and run their mobility services. We are an independent and reliable partner for any shared mobility business model, from car to kick scooter sharing as well as ride pooling or car rental. Our vision is to make the use of shared vehicles more convenient and affordable than ownership. Our solutions are globally running in the streets of over 50 countries for operators like Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce or Emmy.
To pursue our goal along with our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a working student to support us in our broad and techy B2B sales activities.
- Support our sales team in qualifying inbound leads
- Monitor sales activities and maintain CRM data quality
- You develop decision templates e.g. based on market research or internal sales data
- Preparation of sales presentations
- Outbound calls to set up appointments for team members
- You work on side projects focused on improving our internal processes
- You are enrolled as a student – favorable in business, informatics or electrical engineering
- You already gained hands-on experiences in B2B sales
- You are fluent in English, German would be a plus
- You are familiar with the MS Office suite and CRM tools like Hubspot
- You enjoy making telephone calls and have a knack for convincing others
- Your attention to detail is huge
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or disability.
- Work with the inventor and the most successful provider of shared mobility technology!
- High-growth tech business with lots of professional development opportunities
- A chance to gather experience in the highly dynamic shared mobility market as well as our state-of-the-art technology portfolio
- An energizing start-up atmosphere within an adult and successful company
- Full responsibility for your role - from day one, develop your own ideas and make them work
- Flexible working hours and modern offices in center of Cologne and Siegen (Netphen)
- A stack of most modern technologies and working gadgets (also for personal use)
- You can take a shared car from our pool for private usage
- Lots of standard perks in the office like fresh fruits, soft drinks etc.
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application digitally. Please include your cover letter, CV, certificates/reference letters and any other relevant documents (ideally as one PDF file) as well as your desired working hours per week.
Your contact person for this opening is Verena.