You are studying and would like to gain your first practical experience in HR management? You can actively participate in recruiting, employee support and various projects with us!
At INVERS, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are in use in over 50 countries worldwide, with operators such as ShareNow, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce or Emmy.
Become part of the INVERS Family. Together, we make mobility shareable.
Recruiting & Applicant Management
- You take on various tasks in active sourcing, e.g. the direct approach of candidates or the creation of target company lists
- You support us in applicant management, view applications and coordinate interview appointments
- You will monitor key figures in our Applicant Tracking System, carry out evaluations and work with us to see how we can continually improve
Projects & employee support
- When our company parties, such as the summer party or the Christmas party, are coming up, you will take over the event planning from A-Z together with other colleagues
- You will support us with general employee support and special topics that arise
Depending on your previous knowledge, strengths and interests, we will specify these topics and other projects that are waiting for you!
- You are studying in Siegen or Cologne and want to gain practical experience
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience in HR management and want to strengthen this path for your future
- You are trustworthy, empathetic and take responsibility
- You have very good German and English skills
- Ideally, you have already made first contact with career networks such as LinkedIn or XING
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and look forward to receiving your application. Regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation, denomination, age or disability.
- Work with the inventor and most successful provider of automated vehicle sharing!
- Diverse professional and personal development opportunities in a growing, technological company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere in a solid, successful company
- The opportunity to gain experience in the dynamic shared mobility market and with the latest technology portfolio
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Modern offices in the center of Cologne and in the nature of Siegen (Netphen)
- A vehicle pool that you can also use for private trips
- Other standard benefits such as our beverage flat rate and daily fresh fruit baskets
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your digital application. Please provide us with your resume and other relevant documents (ideally in a PDF document). Please also tell us the number of hours you would like to work, the expected duration of your studies and your desired start date.