You are passionate about marketing and want to inspire people with your creative content? You are familiar with the production and post-production of videos? You are a team player and want to get to know the exciting and dynamic shared mobility market from the inside?
Then you are exactly right with us! INVERS is the inventor of automated vehicle sharing and enables mobility providers to introduce, operate and scale their services with the first and market leading shared mobility operating system. With the SaaS and IoT based products more than 300 new mobility services are already operated in more than 50 countries, for example car sharing in Dubai, scooter sharing in Madrid, ride pooling in Berlin or peer-2-peer car sharing in Paris.
As a pioneer and market leader, we are growing at an above-average rate and are looking for a working student with a focus on Marketing and Content Creation at the earliest possible opportunity.
- You are responsible for creating storylines for marketing videos, aligning with internal stakeholders, and shooting videos (including execution, implementation, post production and after effects)
- You will create content for our marketing channels and help to develop new ideas and formats
- You support the team in research, planning and implementation of international marketing campaigns
- As part of our team you will support us in all administrative and creative activities related to marketing
In this role you will be working closely with Michael Blecke.
- You are creative and enjoy trying out new content formats
- You already have knowledge in video production and editing, i.e.
- You have experience in working with Adobe video programs (e.g. PremierePro, AfterEffects)
- You are talented in handling the camera and have a good eye for the right angle and filter
- You are a strong communicator in German and English
- You are still at least 1 year enrolled at a university or college (ideally studies in marketing, business administration, business informatics or similar)
- You will also be able to write inspiring texts on topics such as mobility, technology or shared economy
- You are highly motivated, work independently on your own responsibility and are flexible
- First experiences in the field of mobility / technology are a big plus
- You love to learn and develop
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or disability.
- Work with the inventor and the most successful provider of shared mobility technology!
- High-growth tech business with lots of professional development opportunities
- A chance to gather experience in the highly dynamic shared mobility market as well as our state-of-the-art technology portfolio
- An energizing start-up atmosphere within a mature and successful company
- Full responsibility for your role - from day one. Develop your own Ideas and make them work
- Flexible working hours and modern offices in center of Cologne and Siegen (Netphen)
- A stack of most modern technologies and working gadgets
- You can take a shared car from our pool for private usage
- Lots of standard perks in the office like fresh fruits, soft drinks etc.
Have we piqued your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your digital application. Please include your CV and any other relevant documents (ideally as one PDF file) along with your preferred workload and desired starting date.
Your contact person for this position is Verena Lang.