Are you a creative mind and do you want to gain professional experience alongside your studies?
Join us at our location in Cologne or Siegen and shape the mobility of tomorrow.
Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are in use in over 50 countries worldwide with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce or Emmy.
Become part of the INVERS Family. Together, we make mobility shareable.
- When planning and organizing our brand presence for events, you are the interface to all internal stakeholders, e.g. sales, PR, product management, hardware development
- You maintain contact with event organizers and negotiate sponsorship packages
- Together with our design team, you design the brand presence at trade fairs
- You support the planning and organization of communication measures before, during and after an event
- You support the preparation of speeches and presentations in the context of event-related speaking opportunities
- You research and evaluate new industry events/trade fairs
- You support the team in the conception and organization of the company's own event formats, e.g. customer information events, webinars, team events
- You support marketing in strategic and operational projects and measures to increase awareness of INVERS and generate leads
- You write and create marketing and sales material such as flyers, product brochures, presentations and other advertising materials
- You support our team in press relations, e.g. maintaining the news room, creating appropriate graphics, etc.
In this role you will work closely with Michael Blecke. Say Hi!
- You are currently completing a degree in marketing / communications or media studies or comparable and still have at least two semesters ahead of you
- You are enthusiastic about the topics mobility, technology and digital innovation
- You are an all-round talent and it is easy for you to get to grips with new topics and tasks and to work on them independently and in a solution-oriented manner
- You can easily get to grips with our marketing tool stack (e.g. WordPress, HubSpot, Photoshop)
- You can communicate with our diverse team in English without any problems
- You have your own ideas and are a real team player
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or disability.
- Various professional and personal development opportunities in a growing, technological company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere in a grown, successful company
- Feedback and communication workshops
- The choice between Mac or Windows notebooks
- Modern workstations with height-adjustable desks
- Team-Wear that you can choose and order on a regular basis
- A canteen at the headquarter which we subsidize for each lunch
- Daily fresh fruit baskets and free drinks
- Flexible working hours
- A vehicle pool at the headquarter for professional and private rides
- Team and company events - like escape rooms, go-karting or our big summer party
Have we piqued your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your digital application. Please include your CV and any other relevant documents (ideally as one PDF file).
Your contact person for this position is Verena.