Here at Invers, we invented the concept of automated vehicle sharing. Today, we offer hardware and software solutions for operators of shared-mobility services which they can use to introduce, operate and expand their mobility offers. We are an independent and reliable partner for offers such as car sharing, scooter sharing, ride pooling and car rental. Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are used in more than 50 countries around the globe with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce and Emmy. Become part of the INVERS Family.Together, we make mobility shareable.
As a working student in product management, you will take on various creative, organizational and analytical tasks that are closely related to our products, technology and the market.
- You support the development of product-related communication measures in close cooperation with the marketing team
- You will independently take care of the preparation and follow-up of internal and external appointments
- You are responsible for the development, planning and execution of our product roadmaps
- You are responsible for the conception, execution and preparation of market and competition analyses
- Together with the team, you present findings and provide support for internal and external communication
- You support the team in the execution of usability tests for our software products
In this student worker position, you will work closely with Valdrin Shala.
- You are studying economics or business informatics or a comparable field of study
- You are interested in the change of mobility
- You have strong analytical skills and work very independently
- You are confident in using Excel and PowerPoint
- You are fluent in English and German
- You ideally already have experience in product management, software development or marketing
- Your open and communicative nature helps you to work independently with different teams in the company
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or disability.
- Various professional and personal development opportunities in a growing, technological company
- A refreshing start-up atmosphere in a grown, successful company
- Feedback and communication workshops
- The choice between Mac or Windows notebooks
- Modern workstations with height-adjustable desks
- Team-Wear that you can choose and order on a regular basis
- A canteen at the headquarter which we subsidize for each lunch
- Daily fresh fruit baskets and free drinks
- Flexible working hours
- A vehicle pool at the headquarter for professional and private rides
- Team and company events - like escape rooms, go-karting or our big summer party
Have we piqued your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your digital application. Please include your CV and any other relevant documents (ideally as one PDF file). Also, let us know your desired hours and start date.