Here at Invers, we invented the concept of automated vehicle sharing. Today, we offer hardware and software solutions for operators of shared-mobility services which they can use to introduce, operate and expand their mobility offers. We are an independent and reliable partner for offers such as car sharing, scooter sharing, ride pooling and car rental. Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making shared mobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are used in more than 50 countries around the globe with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce and Emmy.
To pursue our goal along with our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a working student to support us in our broad and techy B2B sales activities.
- All over the world, providers of sharing solutions use the suite of tools on our Shared Mobility OS.
- We supply these customers with interfaces that allow them to connect to our communication servers and the vehicles. Full and comprehensible documentation is needed to make the connections as straightforward as possible to use for our customers.
- You will help us in this area, making sure that our documentation is always up to date and comprehensible so that the customer can take advantage of any developments.
- You will help your colleagues to perform tests and deal with customer enquiries.
We work with Mongo databases and use REST interface protocols. We use Atlassian software development and collaboration tools. In the field of projects and support we are the interface between hardware, software and the users. We communicate in German and English in an international environment.
You are keen to work as part of a motivated, dynamic team. After receiving input from our colleagues, you can work independently in your area. You have a talent for organising and enjoy working with your colleagues. In addition, you possess previous knowledge of interface protocols and databases as well as good English skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or disability.
- Work with the inventor and the most successful provider of shared mobility technology!
- High-growth tech business with lots of professional development opportunities
- A chance to gather experience in the highly dynamic shared mobility market as well as our state-of-the-art technology portfolio
- An energizing start-up atmosphere within an adult and successful company
- Full responsibility for your role - from day one, develop your own ideas and make them work
- Flexible working hours and modern offices in center of Cologne and Siegen (Netphen)
- A stack of most modern technologies and working gadgets (also for personal use)
- You can take a shared car from our pool for private usage
- Lots of standard perks in the office like fresh fruits, soft drinks etc.
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application digitally. Please include your cover letter, CV, certificates/reference letters and any other relevant documents (ideally as one PDF file) as well as your desired working hours per week.
Your contact person for this opening is Hannah.