Here at Invers, we invented the concept of automated vehicle sharing. Today, we offer hardware and software solutions for operators of shared-mobility services which they can use to introduce, operate and expand their mobility offers. We are an independent and reliable partner for offers such as car sharing, scooter sharing, ride pooling and car rental. Together with our customers, we pursue the goal of making sharedmobility an affordable and convenient alternative to owning a vehicle. Our solutions are used in more than 50 countries around the globe with operators such as Share Now, Clevershuttle, Miles, Getaround, Flinkster, TIER, Bounce and Emmy.
As a pioneer and market leader, we are experiencing above-average growth and are looking to bolster our supply chain team at the earliest opportunity in the technology department at our headquarters in Siegen (Netphen).
- You will be involved in the testing and assembly of INVERS products
- You will assist in the soldering of electronic components
- You will be responsible for quality control inspections of our incoming goods
- You will carry out repairs
- You will transport our INVERS products using the company’s own vehicle pool
- You are an enrolled student – preferably on a technical course such as electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or industrial engineering
- A certain affinity with technology is helpful, but not essential
- You enjoy working independently
- You possess a class b driving licence
- You attach importance to reliable and diligent working methods and you set high standards in relation to the quality of your own work
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written German
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or disability.
- Work with the inventor and the most successful provider of shared mobility technology!
- High-growth tech business with lots of professional development opportunities
- A chance to gather experience in the highly dynamic shared mobility market as well as our state-of-the-art technology portfolio
- An energizing start-up atmosphere within an adult and successful company
- Full responsibility for your role - from day one, develop your own ideas and make them work
- Flexible working hours and modern offices in center of Cologne and Siegen (Netphen)
- A stack of most modern technologies and working gadgets (also for personal use)
- You can take a shared car from our pool for private usage
- Lots of standard perks in the office like fresh fruits, soft drinks etc.
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application digitally. Please include your cover letter, CV, certificates/reference letters and any other relevant documents (ideally as one PDF file) as well as your desired working hours per week.
Your contact person for this opening is Hannah.