Fleet & Telematics Management ServiceFleetControl
What is FleetControl?
FleetControl is the tool that manages your connected fleet. When using INVERS telematics (such as CloudBoxx) to make your regular vehicles smart and sharing-ready, the FleetControl service is used to set-up, configure and troubleshoot these devices in your fleet.
What are the benefits?
Seamless Vehicle Configuration
Manage INVERS telematics with a simple set-up process.
One hub for all device and vehicle information, such as vehicle health and GPS quality in your business area.
Use the open API to connect FleetControl to your booking software or other third party platforms.
ACTIONABLE FLEET DIAGNOSTICS
FleetControl is a powerful tool that makes your daily operations efficient and cost-effective by providing remote access to your fleet.
Perform updates, reboot, and troubleshoot vehicle and device issues. For example: remotely test door lock and immobilizer to maintain fleet integrity.
Inspect vehicle events over a 3-month period to deep dive into vehicle maintenance needs and to tackle operational obstacles.
What are the features?
- 24/7 vehicle heartbeats to track vehicle health, overall connection quality, and signal strength
- Notification of triggered events like low levels of battery or fuel
- Track your fleet’s recent GPS position using an intuitive map
- Configure and make changes as needed for each connected device
- Tag devices to facilitate administration and batch updates
- Assign user access based on roles and responsibilities
- Update firmware over the air
- Test vehicle functions like immobilizer and door lock remotely
- Manage different cities and sub-customers using our Fleet Segment feature
Ecosystem The INVERS Mobility Stack
FleetControl is part of our modular, full-stack mobility solution. Use FleetControl with the rest of our ecosystem to launch your new mobility solution.
Make your vehicles smart and sharing-ready with our reliable telematics or third-party ones. Integrate seamlessly into our modular ecosystem.
Get detailed insights and real-time updates on your fleet, including vehicle events, heartbeats, ignition status, fuel levels, and more.